Our Cary Substance Abuse Program
FIRST STEP SERVICES OF CARY
128 Quade Drive
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: (919) 651-8349
Fax: (919) 651-0113
Directions: Google Maps
Our Cary Facility offers adult outpatient substance abuse treatment and Intensive Outpatient, ADETS, Prime For Life education programs for personal, school, legal and other reasons. We are in network with all the major insurance companies and we do the billing for you. We are licensed by the State of NC and are accredited by CARF.
We offer specialized Prime for Life substance abuse education programs that fit numerous personal, school and pre-trial legal needs. Completing counseling and/or education prior to a court case is considered a “mitigating factor” possibly lessening any punishment that may be required by the court.
Our Intensive Outpatient Programs for adults meet best practice qualifications and are licensed by the State of NC and accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. Additionally, we provide short term, longer term and aftercare programs as well as DWI assessments and all DWI education and group counseling services. Family participation is recommended for clients of all ages.
First Step is a pre-approved provider by the NC Board of Nursing, NC DWI Services for DWI Assessments/counseling/ADETS education, NC State University Office of Student Conduct, Duke University Employment Assistance Program and others. First Step is in network with the major health insurance providers and we do the billing for you.
Services & Schedules for First Step Services, LLC of Cary
- Substance abuse assessments: 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- DWI Assessments: 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- General Outpatient Treatment Groups: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday evenings 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP): Monday, Tuesday, Thursday evenings 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- ADETS & Prime For Life Education Programs: See below. Also, see our ADETS page for schedules for all locations: http://www.firststepnc.com/adets-schedules
- Individual, family counseling: 9 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday
- Inpatient, Residential & Hospital Aftercare:
The goal is to provide people returning home from facilities with continued treatment and recovery while they transition back into community living; returning to work, to families and resuming a “normal” lifestyle after completing inpatient or hospitalization. We provide this service at all our locations.
- In network with most health insurance companies to cover the cost of our group program services. We do the billing, saving you time and money. In most cases, all you pay is your copay or deductibles.
Take the First Step… call today for more information: (919) 651-8349
Cary NC ADETS 2017 Schedule:
Click here for the current Cary 2017 ADETS Schedule
“I am grateful for my experience and exposure to group counseling through First Step Services. I began my program with wary thoughts of a journey costing 40 hours of time with little gained. I exited the program with great recognition in the value of group counseling as educated approach to dealing with addiction and respect for all those that have gone before and will follow after. My time was well spent and I appreciate the professionalism in the staff of First Step Services.” Anonymous Cary Client